Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Travel map

OK, that took a long time. You can now follow my travels on the above map. It's a little confusing due to all the doubling-back, but basically I landed at Incheon in the North, moved down to Suwon for orientation (with side-trips to Seoul); then went to Gyeongu for our provincial orientation. Then to Gumi, from whence I have ventured forth in a variety of directions. This weekend was Chusok - Thanksgiving-ish holiday of sweet foods and ancestor worship for Koreans; a four day long weekend for me. I went down to see Katie in Hamyang, went across to Jinju (which should have had a lantern festival, but didn't due to Korea's swine-flu hysteria), then back to Gumi. Feel free to zoom in. Does anybody other than my parents read this blog?

1 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Yes

And I'm home with what is probably the swine flu. After tempting fate with a trip to Mexico in June I probably got it in Chicago.

October 8, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home